Friday 23 November 2012

YOU ARE THE REF!

I religiously comment on a weekly coloumn called You Are The Ref! on The Guardian. Readers are supposed to comment on situations/questions posed by the artist in his strip. The scenarios are related to football, and place the reader in the shoes of the referee. Most readers try to resolve the scenarios sincerely. However, a few others let things get out of hand by giving wings to their imagination. I am a part of the second bunch.
The artist of the strip has recently[for the past 5 weeks I think] started to add the names of the commentators who, to put it mildly, don't answer the questions in a direct manner. So, the advertising boards on the pitch have a name on them pretty much every week. And yes, you guessed right. Yours truly is the latest to appear on the boards. Ooooh, I feel famous. Okay, I have to talk to my agent.

Right in the centre too.


No comments:

Post a Comment